Free Brush Set #30: Keyboard Keys

Free brush set: Grungy, old and dirty keyboard keys

Old stuff are great. I didn't know keyboards back then were real heavy. The keys even had that nice clicking sound to it. Anyway, the keyboard I found was really dirty and I thought it even had a nice grunge effect. So, I decided to take some pictures and make some brushes out of it.

This brush set contains 79 brushes, ranging from 800 to 2000 pixels in size. The keys include all alphanumeric characters, symbols and some extra keys.

I'll also be putting up the photos used for the keys so stay tuned for that. Enjoy!

Details

  • Created in: Photoshop CS3
  • Number in Set: 79

Preview

Click the image to see the actual size.

Tip Jar
Your support is awesome!

Download .abr
Have you seen the Terms of Use?

No comments:

Post a Comment