Free Brush Set #31: Basic brushes for Clip Studio Paint

Free-Brush-Set_Basic-brushes

Hello, it's been a while! I have some new-ish stuff to share :)

I've been using Clip Studio Paint (and Krita) for the past couple years and I tried to load the brushes I made in Photoshop into CSP. The brushes worked really well and I managed to create a set of basic brushes for drawing and painting in Clip Studio.

Details

  • For: Clip Studio Paint
  • Number in Set: 5

What's Inside

Brush-set-sketch-ink-paint

These brushes are set to my personal preferences -- the pen pressure settings are meant for light handling, so you might have to re-adjust the pen pressure for brush size and opacity to fit your needs.

Included in this brush set are:

  • (1) Sketch brush - it has a nice grainy texture, somewhat similar to pencils.
  • (2) Block brushes (Triangle and Hard round) - for laying down flat colors.
  • (1) Paint brush - it has it's own subtle texture, great for coloring.
  • (1) Pen brush - it has a slightly rough texture which works well when inking line art.

I hope you find these brushes useful. Enjoy!

Download
By downloading, you are AGREEING to the Terms of Use.

No comments:

Post a Comment