Free Brush Set #26: Assorted Grunge Effects

Free Grunge Photoshop Brushes

I'm back with a new brush set! These brushes give a really great grunge effect mixed with urban decay or perhaps a post-apocalyptic feel to it.

Most of these brushes were taken from rusty metal pieces and old computer parts so you can use it also for tech effects. The original brushes are enough for you to achieve a grunge effect but I also included customized versions which amps up the dirt, grunge and post-apocalyptic style. I guess these are best used for backgrounds or accents.

It's been a while since I last posted so I hope you guys enjoy this free brush pack.

Details

  • Created in: Photoshop CS3
  • Number in Set: 14

What's Inside

Preview of grunge brush set.

Tip Jar
Your support is awesome!

Download .abr
Have you seen the Terms of Use?

1 comment:

  1. One can never have too many grunge brushes! These look interesting! Thank you!

    Su

    ReplyDelete