Free Brush Set #20: Splatter & Paint dabs

Free Splatter & Paint dab Photoshop Brushes

Hello! Another free brush set here. To be honest, I'm not quite sure what to call this set. It's a mix of splatters and paint dabs so I thought I may as well call it both. I'll be putting up a separate post of these same brushes with some custom settings in a bit. I've put up another version here - good for adding texture and making your own background. Anyway, this is free to use as usual and enjoy!

Details

  • Created in: Photoshop CS3
  • Number in Set: 5

What's Inside

High Resolution PS Brushes Preview

Tip Jar
Your support is awesome!

Download .abr
Have you seen the Terms of Use?

1 comment:

  1. thank u very much!so amazing!
    welcome !
    http://picture-design.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete